At this time of year I talk to a lot of photographers who are lacking a little motivation, inspiration and creativity.
It’s been a big year so today in our ‘best of 2011 series‘ I’m featuring 11 tutorials that were written this year on dPS that I think might help you to kickstart yourself photographically for 2012.
- 3 Stupidly Simple Reasons why Most People’s Photography Does Not Improve
- A Simple Exercise to Train Your Photographic Eye
- How to Take Photos that Stand out from the Crowd
- 5 Ways to Stop Being a Luck Photographer and Start Taking Pictures on Purpose
- 3 Workouts to Improve Your Photography
- What Separates Great Photographers from Good Ones?
- 5 Ideas to Kick Start Your Photography Again
- 5 Key Skills for the Modern Photographer
- 10 Ways to Develop Yourself Photographically
- 10 Things I learnt from Daily Shooting
- 6 Ways to Enhance Your Creativity
Post originally from: Digital Photography Tips.
Check out our more Photography Tips at Photography Tips for Beginners, Portrait Photography Tips and Wedding Photography Tips.
11 Essential Reads for Photographers for the New Year