terça-feira, 7 de setembro de 2010

Blog Post: MSDN Developer Centers at a Glance

Blog Post: MSDN Developer Centers at a Glance: "

I created a simple map of the MSDN Developer Centers. I’m doing a quick assessment and evaluation of the Information Architecture across the various Dev Centers. I exposed the URLs so I could see at a glance, where the Dev Center actually lives. Before I give my feedback on the Dev Centers, I like to do my homework and walk all of them and compare the site designs, the patterns, the antipatterns, and the user experiences.

All I really care about is how well they help me know what’s going on with the given technology, and find the most relevant resources, including the product documentation, code samples, how tos, videos, training, etc. as well as what’s going on in the community. Ideally, a Dev Center helps me understand the story for the technology, how it fits in with other technologies, and what the roadmap is.

Here are the MSDN Developer Centers at a glance …

MSDN Developer Centers at a Glance

Category Items
.NET Framework
Cloud
Desktop
Data
Developer Languages
Developer Tools
Games
Mobile
Networking
Office
Phone
Server
Web
Architecture
Performance
Process
Security
Testing
General

A-Z List of MSDN Developer Center

"

Nenhum comentário:

Minha lista de blogs